Memorial Day has just passed and that means time to gas up the car and go on a Summer road trip. Here are a few tips for staying safe while driving and possibly avoiding a traffic ticket along the way:
- check your tires, and lights. Make sure your tires are in good shape and all your light bulbs, including turning signals are in proper order.
- set cruise control. Avoid the need for speed, set your cruise control for the top speed and enjoy the ride.
- map out your trip. Get familiar with your route prior to getting behind the wheel.
- be polite. Avoid tailgating and abrupt turns. And, if you are pulled over be sure to cooperate and do not argue.
- have our number on speed dial 855-349-2849. If you have an issue we offer a free Consultation.
Call us toll free with any questions 855-349-2849. Visit us online at www.fix-tickets.com. Fix A Ticket
Have a great Summer.
Jason R. Miller, Esq.
FIX A TICKET INC.