Call Us Today!

Fix It Ticket Lawyers
Los Angeles

Fix It Ticket Los Angeles and Correctable ViolationsFix-it tickets are equipment, drivers license, car insurance, or car registration violations. Call our fix it ticket lawyers in Los Angeles if you need help getting your case dismissed: (855) FIX-A-TIX.

Your traffic ticket may be a correctable violation or a fix-it ticket. Your Notice to Appear should have the “yes” box checked below “Correctable Violation.”” Also, the courtesy notice the court will probably send you will say whether you can pay for the violation or if you have to show proof of correction.

If you show proof of correction and pay a dismissal fee, the court will dismiss the relevant charge.

Some common fix it tickets include:

  • Equipment violations — “fix-it” tickets (like a broken taillight)
  • Driver’s license violations (if you did not have your license with you when you got your ticket, or it was expired)
  • Car insurance violations where you have car insurance but did not have proof of insurance when the police pulled you over (remember, in California, you must have car insurance by law)
  • Car registration violations (if your registration is expired, or you did not have it with you when the police requested it).

When we fix your fix it ticket, we’ll have an authorized person sign the “Certificate of Correction” portion of your ticket. We’ll save you the time and inconvenience and take the proof of correction to the court and pay the dismissal fee on your behalf before the deadline. You can check your ticket or contact the court to see if the court accepts proof of correction by mail. The court will then dismiss your case and it will not appear on your record. You or us will then take or mail the signed ticket with proof of correction to the court along with your dismissal fee. This must be done before the deadline on your ticket. The court will then dismiss your case.

How to Get Your Certificate of Correction Signed
To get your ticket (citation) signed, ask:

  • A police officer — for “fix-it” tickets
  • The DMV — for driver’s license and car registration violations
  • A court clerk — for proof of car insurance at the time of citation and for driver’s license and car registration violations. (Make sure you have the correct documentation.)

Police agencies may charge you a fee to sign the citation. The court will charge you a dismissal fee.


Fix-A-Ticket handles all types of traffic violations. We FIX  TRAFFIC TICKETS and go to any court in the State of California.

Call Us Today!
Scroll to Top