We Fix Traffic Tickets in Los Angeles
Call For A Free Consultation! 855-349-2849
- Do you need to protect your driving record?
- Should you consult with a Los Angeles traffic ticket lawyer?
- Have you received a Los Angeles traffic ticket and attended traffic school in the past 18 months?
- Can you afford to take multiple days off from work to wait in long court lines?
- Can you afford a point on your record and $100’s of dollars in fines and fees?
- Does the idea of dealing with police officers, court procedures and legal jargon intimidate you?
Then call today for a 100% free consultation – you will speak with one of our experienced Los Angeles Traffic Ticket Lawyers!
What is the cost of a Los Angeles traffic ticket?
The answer is: too much. Fines and fees quickly add up to many hundreds of dollars. Plus, a Los Angeles traffic ticket conviction stays on your record for over 3 years. This means your insurance rates will go up for each of the next 3 years. Also, many employers check DMV driving records to determine a potential employee’s candidacy for a job. These are just a few reasons to call our Los Angeles traffic ticket lawyers
Did you miss a recent court date?
Did you receive a notice from the DMV that your license will soon be suspended?
Then you have a FAILURE TO APPEAR and the Court placed a hold on your license. Consult with one of our experienced Los Angeles traffic ticket lawyers at Fix-A-Ticket, Inc., today for a FREE CONSULTATION! 855-349-2849!
Do We Clear Old Traffic Tickets?
If you have an old traffic ticket, it may be possible to get the ticket back into the Court system and clear the point from your record. If you would like to find out whether your old ticket is eligible for a second shot, call us.
Who Is Fix-A-Ticket, Inc.?
Fix-A-Ticket, Inc., and the Law Firm of Jason R. Miller, is a group of experienced Los Angeles traffic ticket lawyers who dedicate their time to fighting California Traffic Tickets. Our attorneys are accomplished and successful. They are great at keeping point convictions off your driving record.
Fix-A-Ticket is extremely successful at:
- dismissing your Los Angeles (or California) traffic ticket completely
- negotiating your alleged offense to a non-point offense
- reducing your fine
Fix-A-Ticket fixes most types of Los Angeles traffic ticket violations including speeding tickets, cell phone tickets, failure to stop tickets, red light camera tickets, illegal lane change, carpool and HOV tickets, log book, and more. We also handle DMV hearings, Failures to Appear/Court Holds, certain misdemeanors, and select personal injury matters.
Call the traffic ticket lawyers at Fix-A-Ticket today so you can keep your driving record clean and your insurance rates low.